Your shopping cart is empty.
FREE Shipping Australia 🇦🇺wide
1. We respect your privacy 1.1. The Trustee for Lechner Media Group trading as Natalie Parker Prints respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and website visitors. We adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). This policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information. 1.2. "Personal information" is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you.
2. Collection of personal information 2.1. The Trustee for Lechner Media Group trading as Natalie Parker Prints will, from time to time, receive and store personal information you enter onto our website, provided to us directly or given to us in other forms. 2.2. You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number, address and email address to enable us to send information, provide updates and process your product or service order. We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or email preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions, provide financial or credit card information, or communicate with our customer support. 2.3. Additionally, we may also collect any other information you provide while interacting with us.
4. Use of your personal information 4.1. The Trustee for Lechner Media Group trading as Natalie Parker Prints may use personal information collected from you to provide you with information, updates and our services. We may also make you aware of new and additional products, services and opportunities available to you. We may use your personal information to improve our products and services and better understand your needs. 4.2. The Trustee for Lechner Media Group trading as Natalie Parker Prints may contact you by a variety of measures including, but not limited to telephone, email, sms or mail.
7. Access to your personal information 7.1. You may request details of personal information that we hold about you in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). A small administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. If you would like a copy of the information, which we hold about you or believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please email us at email@example.com. 7.2. We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
8. Complaints about privacy 8.1. If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to Unit 23 Cnr Barton & Merthyr Sts, Kurri Kurri, New South Wales, 2327. We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.
Third party sites Our site may from time to time have links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites. Please be aware that The Trustee for Lechner Media Group trading as Natalie Parker Prints is not responsible for the privacy practises of other such websites. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our website, to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personal identifiable information.
Approved by Signature: John R Lechner
Full Name: John Lechner
Date: 1st March 2020
This presence of this badge signifies that this business has officially registered with the Art Storefronts Organization and has an established track record of selling art.
It also means that buyers can trust that they are buying from a legitimate business. Art sellers that conduct fraudulent activity or that receive numerous complaints from buyers will have this badge revoked. If you would like to file a complaint about this seller, please do so here.
The Art Storefronts Organization has verified that this business has provided a returns & exchanges policy for all art purchases.
WARNING: This merchant has removed information about their returns and exchanges policy. Please verify with them directly.
This website provides a secure checkout with SSL encryption.
The Art Storefronts Organization has verified that this Art Seller has published information about the archival materials used to create their products in an effort to provide transparency to buyers.
WARNING: This merchant has removed information about what materials they are using in the production of their products. Please verify with them directly.
This is only visible to you because you are logged in and are authorized to manage this website. This message is not visible to other website visitors.
Click on any Image to continue
The above preview shows how to use the live preview on this website. The image displayed is just an example, and is not available for sale.
This means you can use the camera on your phone or tablet and superimpose any piece of art onto a wall inside of your home or business.
To use this feature, Just look for the "Live Preview AR" button when viewing any piece of art on this website!
Below, select which favorite lists you would like to save this product into.
SAVE 15% ON YOUR FIRST ORDER.
Enter your email below and we'll email you a 15% OFF Coupon right now.
This offer is valid for NEW CUSTOMERS only!